KJV Bible Student Large Print - Spring 2017
Designed so students have Scripture exposition and learning activities to help them understand the week’s lesson. Available in regular and large print.
Your class can participate in a deep study of God’s Word with:
- Printed Bible text for each lesson
- Condensed commentary on the text that is consistent with the teacher book
- Learning activities that coincide with the lessons
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Special feature articles that relate to the topic of discussion
Order 1 per student.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2016-2017 students will explore:
- The Sovereignty of God (Isaiah, Matthew, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Creation: A Divine Cycle (Psalms, Luke, Galatians)
- God Loves Us (Psalms, Joel, Jonah, John, Romans, Ephesians, 1 Peter, 1 John)
- God’s Urgent Call (Exodus, Judges, Prophets, Acts)