Get the most out of your adult Sunday school and Bible Study with the Standard Lesson Commentary. Designed for all types of Bible study, the best-selling annual commentary provides 52 weeks of study in a single volume and combines thorough Bible study with relevant examples and questions.
- Printed Bible text for each lesson
- Verse-by-verse commentary—with an in-depth study of Scripture
- Daily Bible reading plan
- Discussion questions to encourage deeper thinking and application
- & More!
The Standard Lesson Commentary contains four 13-week topical studies each year. These are built around themes created within the ISSL/Uniform Series. Designed to take students into every part of Scripture, the Uniform Series pulls at least one lesson from nearly every book of the bible over the 6-year cycle, following 8 specific themes. This more holistic study of the Bible helps students know the content of the Bible, understand the message of the Bible, and know the God of the Bible.
2016-2017 students will explore:
- The Sovereignty of God (Isaiah, Matthew, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Creation: A Divine Cycle (Psalms, Luke, Galatians)
- God Loves Us (Psalms, Joel, Jonah, John, Romans, Ephesians, 1 Peter, 1 John)
- God’s Urgent Call (Exodus, Judges, Prophets, Acts)
Free online resources available at StandardLesson.com.