Devotions® Large Print Edition - Summer 2017
Encourage daily reflection on the theme and meaning of each Sunday’s lesson with practical devotional thoughts that will challenge personal growth in Christ. Also available in regular print.
Correlated to each Sunday’s lesson, this devotional contains:
- A Scripture reference for the day’s Bible reading
- Scripture verses for memorization
- Song suggestions to assist in praise and worship
- Inspiring, thought-provoking meditations
- Prayer thoughts to focus the heart and mind on communication with God
Order 1 per student.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the NIV® as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2016-2017 students will explore:
- The Sovereignty of God (Isaiah, Matthew, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Creation: A Divine Cycle (Psalms, Luke, Galatians)
- God Loves Us (Psalms, Joel, Jonah, John, Romans, Ephesians, 1 Peter, 1 John)
- God’s Urgent Call (Exodus, Judges, Prophets, Acts)