5th Grade Teacher Kit
In Fifth Grade, students learn about The God of Faith and the following values: honesty, integrity, respect, servanthood, and standing up to persecution.
Great for Christian School and Homeschool. View the Scope & Sequence here.
Order at least 1 Teacher Kit per classroom and get easy-to-teach planning tools for all your teachers!
Each kit includes:
- 3-ring binder with complete, clear lesson plans
- Bird’s Eye View — a quick overview of the lessons each quarter
- Supply Checklist — a complete list for the quarter
- Parent Letters — a customizable letter to communicate easily to parents
- Notes — a dedicated space to record best practices per lesson for future years
- Options — tons of activities to choose from
- 1 resource-filled CD with master files for worksheets, clip art, music, audio files, parent letters, assessment masters, and more
- 1 Student Pack (book and activity pad) for reference
In addition, each lesson provides:
- creative, fun Bible memory techniques integrated into each lesson
- age-appropriate activities and engaging game ideas
Administrators, teachers, and homeschoolers can be confident in Biblical Choices to integrate intentional, comprehensive Bible learning with an educational focus including systematic Bible study, tests, and assessments that complement the other subjects taught in the classroom.