SEEK® - Spring 2017
Updated and better than ever! Each issue of this 8-page magazine features inspirational articles, a daily Bible reading plan, and a devotion related to the lesson.
- Fresh design
- Devotion for today in various translations
- Longer feature articles
Order 1 set for every 5 students.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2016-2017 students will explore:
- The Sovereignty of God (Isaiah, Matthew, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Creation: A Divine Cycle (Psalms, Luke, Galatians)
- God Loves Us (Psalms, Joel, Jonah, John, Romans, Ephesians, 1 Peter, 1 John)
- God’s Urgent Call (Exodus, Judges, Prophets, Acts)