PreTeen Teacher Guide - Summer 2017
PreTeen Sunday school lessons are easy to prepare and include Quick Steps™ and lots of options for kids ages 11 and 12. Integrated Bible skills, one focus per lesson, teaching tips, unit ideas, and service projects makes every week memorable for preteens. Preteens in grades 5 and 6 will love the games, object lessons, engaging Bible lessons, science experiments, and other activities designed just for them.
Order 1 per teacher.
Preteen lesson activities help kids go beyond right and wrong answers, engaging them in meaningful discussion and encouraging them in their commitment to Christ. Preteens dig into the Bible to discover what it says and what it means for their lives.
This summer, 5th and 6th graders will learn about responding to authority, resolving conflict, facing fears, and being the best they can be. Each lesson includes tips and identifies activities that work well with preteens who have special needs.
Shape hearts. Change lives. HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum helps kids grow to know and love God and His Word—and live it out! Kids take 5 journeys through the Bible by the time they reach 6th grade. Engaging lessons help kids explore the Bible, learn how they fit into God’s plan, make practical applications to their lives, and develop solid Bible skills. Lessons are easy to prepare and include our unique Quick Steps™! Activity options provide flexibility to customize lessons. Special-needs-friendly activities and adaptations are easy to identify and use.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multiuse edition.
Order either Microsoft® Word download edition and you'll get:
- A zipped set of files that contains a fully-editable Microsoft® Word document for each lesson and unit page as well as PDFs of introductory pages and reproducible pages. You'll need Microsoft® Word and Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The two-user edition is for use by only two teachers. If you have more than two teachers, please order the unlimited use edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.